Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

100 Character Challenge!!!! Part 3

I've been working on these for awhile now. Most of this is the main characters from my long running comic Fallen Innocence. The first two rows are the main main characters Gabriella and Jack. They kinda like each other. The last row is the main bad guy Thae-something. my brain isn't working because it's a little late for me. Anyway, he's kinda angry at well...the world!

These first row peeps are the main supporting characters. My brain is currently not working so I forget all their names. I just remember their roles: the mother hen, the sexy secretary, and the scary loner protector guy. The middle row is the bad guy's sort of love interest Annabelle. In the past, they really dug each other but not now. She's mostly sad about the world. the last row is obviously My Little Ponies smoking cigarettes. CIGARETTES ARE HORRIBLE FOR YOU AND I DO NOT ENDORSE IT. BUT when I draw My Little Ponies they're usually doing something bad for you or have a syringe on their butt instead of hearts. I'm a weirdo. It's almost like they're too cute so I have to put something "bad" in the picture.
that is all! for now....muwahahahahahaa! I'm tired. bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment