- Prompts are posted
dailytwice a week on Sunday and Wednesday from the Random Art Prompt Generator. Participants alternate who posts the prompt. It should be posted by midnight and contributers have until the following midnight (24 hours) to post an image. Also, the new prompt must be posted by midnight. Once a weekTwice a month a contributor may create the prompt themselves.
- A "pass" may be used to excuse a battler from posting art. Each participant is allowed
fourtwo passes a month and the passes do not rollover to the next month (emergencies* are acceptable).
- What constitutes an emergency: marriage, the internet dies for more than 1 day, sickness, family crisis, death, vacations, and money earning opportunities.
- If art is posted late, the contributor loses 1 pass for the month. If the internet crashes the battler has until the following Prompt day to post the art. Art that is posted after that
more than 2 days after the promptis late.
- Contributors may "replace" a prompt image with an unrelated image (if life gets in the way and you have to get that picture finished by tomorrow!XD) twice a month.
- Participants may use
twoone "rain check" per month. A rain check is a temporary pass but the contributor continues to work on the art. She/he gives updates at least every other day to show that she/he is continuing to work on it. There is no time limit as long as updates are posted. There will be 1 prompt-free day a week (wednesday); to be used to post updates on long term projects or whatever the participant wants.
- Contributors can agree upon a guest week once a month. Guests will be discussed and decided upon before being invited to BATTLE. Guests can participate as little or as much as they wish.
*an emergency for one person is not a day off for the other.
**All Rulez are subject to change and amendment.